Mechanical RAC Department
Intake Capacity:- 20 seats , Duration 3 years
The mechanical Department is committed to provide excellent technical education by continually improve the educational environment in order to produce competent engineers and professional with strong technical knowledge and high ethical value prepare for lifelong learning.
- To provide best quality of theoretical and practical knowledge.
- To impart quality and value based education to solve real world problem with inclination towards social issues.
- To prepare skilled computer engineers capable of self employment and also develop solutions for betterment of society.
- To inculcate professionalism and ethical values among students.
- To support society by participating in and encouraging technology transfer.
|Sr.||Name||Designation||Email Id||Contact No.||Qualification|
|1||Mr. Dharmendra Sharma||HOD/Reader (RAC)||email@example.com||9828227611||B. E.|
|2||Mr. Phool Chand Verma||Lecturerfirstname.lastname@example.org||9887057341||B. E.|
|3||Mr. Ladu Ram Kumawat||Lectureremail@example.com||9799307144||B.E., M. Tech.|
|4||Dr. Prithivi Singh||Lecturerfirstname.lastname@example.org||9414441980||B.E., M.E., Ph.D.|
|5||Mr. Ashok Kumar Sharma||Lectureremail@example.com||9414787931||B.E., M. Tech.|
|6||Mr. Gopal Pd. Gupta||Technicianfirstname.lastname@example.org||6414783038||Dip. (Electronics)|